Northpoint, Tottenham Lane N8 • £325 p/w (£1408pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are proud to offer you this stunning newly refurbished one bedroom flat located in the ever popular gated Northpoint development in Crouch End which is within walking distance to the Broadway, The Clock Tower and Hornsey overground train Station. The property has a beautiful and large modern open plan kitchen to the lounge with sliding doors to outside space, has a good sized double bedroom, modern fitted bathroom, lots of storage and also features a residents gym and private gated off street parking.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Purpose built development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Managed By Black Katz • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.27 miles
- Highgate Wood School - 0.7 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.96 miles
- Park View School - 1.24 miles
- St Thomas More Catholic School - 1.5 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.53 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.56 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.59 miles
- Highgate School - 1.6 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 1.98 miles
- Bruce Grove Primary School - 1.99 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.05 miles
- Broomfield School - 2.21 miles
- Stoke Newington School & Sixth Form - 2.23 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2.28 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.