Nelson Square SE1 • £312 p.w. (£1352pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This fantastically located,recently redecorated contemporary one double bedroomed apartment offers size (Approx. 500 Sq.Ft.),quality and location. Benefiting from a very good size bright and airy open plan kitchen reception room with charming balcony with views over the cityscape. Wooden floors throughout, neutral decor and good storage.
For transport you are conveniently situated near either Lambeth North or Waterloo Stations. The delight of The Southbank, The River Thames,Flat Iron Square and Borough Market are also easily accessible.
(Includes Hot water and Heating).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Balcony • Open plan
Places of Interest Locally
- Friars Primary School - 0.11 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 0.26 miles
- Waterloo Body Station - 0.33 miles
- Oasis Academy Johanna - 0.34 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.4 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.44 miles
- DLD College London - 0.55 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.58 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.62 miles
- City of London School - 0.66 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.74 miles
- St Paul's Cathedral School - 0.82 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.9 miles
- Elizabeth Tower - 0.9 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 1.06 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.