Fitzhugh Grove SW18 • £360 p.w (£1560pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
This beautiful bright and airy two double bedroomed apartment has been recently redecorated to a modern and stylish standard. Located in this extremely well keep ex local authority block.Flooded with natural light and offering superb views of the beautiful green open spaces of Wandsworth Common.This property also boasts contemporary fittings and fixtures, slick and stylish decor, wooden floors throughout, good sized balcony and very well proportioned rooms. For transport this property is conveniently located to either Clapham Junction, Wandsworth Common or Wandsworth Town.
E.P.C. RATING: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Beautiful tree lined street • Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • Includes Heating and Hotwater • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Oak Lodge School - 0.74 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 0.98 miles
- Burntwood School - 1.05 miles
- Royal Academy of Dance - 1.5 miles
- Lambeth Academy - 1.52 miles
- None - 1.8 miles
- Lady Margaret School - 1.85 miles
- Ricards Lodge High School - 2.14 miles
- The London Oratory School - 2.23 miles
- Dunraven School - 2.68 miles
- St Martin In The Fields High School For Girls - 2.91 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 2.93 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.96 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 3.18 miles
- Rutlish School - 3.32 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.