Swift House.Brixton Road SW9 • £278 p.w. (£1200pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Situated on the first floor of this superbly located development this recently redecorated contemporary apartment offers over 516 sq.ft of living and entertaining space.Wooden floors throughout and carpeted bedroom and neutral decor. This bright and airy apartment is located moments form Oval Station (Northern Line) and the numerous buses that operate on Brixton Hill, Clapham Road and Camberwell New Road.Boasting very well proportioned rooms, separate modern bathroom, separate kitchen dinner, separate reception room and very good storage.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Zone 2 • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.62 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.02 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.25 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.34 miles
- Westminster School - 1.48 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.52 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.52 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.54 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.65 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.77 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.82 miles
- Charter - 1.84 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.98 miles
- London Bridge - 2.07 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 2.07 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.