PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Empire Square Long Lane SE1 • £660 p.w. (£2860pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
-- Available 30th June--
This beautiful apartment offers stylish and contemporary living and has been furnished to an extremely high standard. Located on the 16th floor of this highly desirable development on the borders of London Bridge and Borough. Larger than average with two very well proportioned double bed rooms both offering extremely good storage and luxury bathrooms (One en-suite). Flooded with natural light with floor to ceiling windows, crisp neutral decor and high tech contemporary kitchen. This stunning apartment boasts a superb roof terrace which offers spectacular views across the cityscape. Further benefits include 24 hour concierge and an onsite supermarket.
Empire Square is located just off the ever popular Borough High Street and minutes from Borough tube station (Northern line) and approx. five minutes from London Bridge station (Jubilee line, Northern line and mainline train). The city is a very pleasant fifteen minutes walk across London Bridge. The delights of Borough Market, The Thames and the South Bank are also easily reached on foot.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Balcony • Communal Gardens • Stripped Wooden Floors Throughout • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • En suite bathroom • Open plan • 24 hour Concierge • Private Development • South Facing • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Dual aspect • Double Glazed • Spacious Living Room • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge - 0.34 miles
- Britain at War Experience - 0.41 miles
- The City Of London School - 0.82 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 0.97 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.06 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.3 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.46 miles
- City Lit - 1.58 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.88 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 2.11 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.12 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 2.28 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 2.64 miles
- Euston Station - 2.7 miles
- Gatehouse School - 2.89 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
Excellent, prompt and efficient service. I highly recommend Black Katz London Bridge. I have used them for a few years and I have always been pleased with their service.
London Bridge Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.