Lyham Road SW2 • £400 p.w (£1733pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Located in Clapham Park, this Victorian conversion boasts a mixture of wooden floors and sea grass carpets, beautiful separate kitchen, period features, good storage and situated on the first floor (Top) of this charming period Victorian house and also includes an extra study room.. Bright and airy, with very well portioned rooms, larger than average open plan kitchen reception room and modern contemporary decor throughout.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Fireplace • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 0.71 miles
- Popes Road Toilets - 1.12 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 1.2 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.33 miles
- Charter - 1.61 miles
- Balham High Road Toilets - 1.66 miles
- Stockwell Park High School - 1.7 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.75 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.85 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.01 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.1 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.12 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 2.22 miles
- Blundells Day Nursery - South West London Nursery Co Ltd - 2.24 miles
- Fentiman Road Methodist Church - 2.28 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.