Macklin Street WC2B • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
This fantastic one bedroom flat has an open plan modern kitchen lounge, neutral decor, modern tiled bathroom with shower and good storage space. Macklin Street is located minutes from Covent Garden Market, which is host to an abundance of fashionable shop, bars and restaurants including a vast array of West End musicals. UCL, LSE & Kings are all within walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- City Lit - 0.13 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 0.41 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.62 miles
- Marshall Street Leisure Centre & Spa - 0.65 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 0.9 miles
- City of London School - 1.08 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.19 miles
- Westminster School - 1.22 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.42 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.45 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.46 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.68 miles
- North London Music Academy - 1.68 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.96 miles
- Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.