Malvern Road NW6 • £350pw (£1516pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
**VIDEO VIEWINGS AVAILABLE**
We are happy to present this spacious two bedroom apartment set on the top floor of a well maintained period conversion. The property is bright throughout and boasts wood floors and neutral decor. The open plan kitchen/living room is a fantastic entertainment space, with a modern, white gloss cabinets and stone worktop. The property is double glazed throughout.
The property is located between Queens Park and Maida Vale, which both have excellent high streets and transport links. Queens Park has a wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants along with a beautiful park. Maida Vale also has a wide range of cafes, bars and restaurants to suit each and every taste. In terms of transport, Queens Park offers the Bakerloo Line (Zone 2), along with the Overground (Euston Branch). Maida Vale also sits upon the Bakerloo Line, with a vast number of bus routes leaving from and passing through both.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Paddington Academy - 0.38 miles
- Kilburn Park Station - 0.4 miles
- Maida Vale Station - 0.5 miles
- Westbourne Park Station - 0.62 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station - 0.73 miles
- Royal Oak Station - 0.82 miles
- The American School in London - 0.95 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station - 1.02 miles
- St. John's Wood - 1.05 miles
- ICMP - 1.05 miles
- Denbigh Under Fives Pre-School - 1.11 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 1.14 miles
- West Hampstead - 1.21 miles
- Kilburn Station - 1.23 miles
- Bayswater - 1.26 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.