PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Harrowby Street W1H • £795pw (£3445pcm) • 3 Bedroom Flat
3 Bedroom Flat
A charming and bright three double bedroom two bathroom apartment situated in a popular mansion block in Marylebone. Set on the 1st floor the property has recently been decorated and has a modern kitchen, modern bathroom, large reception room, neutral decor and loads of storage space. Located on Harrowby Street the property is within walking distance to both Regents Park and Hyde Park and also within east access to Edgware Road, Marble Arch and Paddington Stations.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- Jane Packer Flowers - 0.29 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.53 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 0.6 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 1.12 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 1.15 miles
- Lansdowne College - 1.2 miles
- Paddington Academy - 1.36 miles
- Euston - 1.49 miles
- Victoria Station - 1.76 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.79 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.85 miles
- St Pancras International - 1.87 miles
- City Lit - 1.88 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.94 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 2.05 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
Quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
West End Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.