Brandon House - Hilary Mews SE1 • £800 p.w. (£3467pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Located on the ever desirable Borough High Street on the corner of Marshalsea Road Black Katz London Bridge Office are extremely proud to offer this stunning contemporary brand new apartment. Flooded with natural light this impressive two double bedroomed, two bathroomed brand new luxury apartment is located on the third floor of this stunning private development with 24 hour concierge.Boasting size (874 Sq.Ft /.81 Sq. Mts.), quality and location and comprising of an extremely stylish and generous south facing open plan kitchen reception room with floor to ceiling windows , two large tranquil double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two high specification bathrooms ( One en-suite) and two charming balconies. Located less than one minute from Borough tube (Northern Line) and moments from Borough High Street and Borough Market. London Bridge Station (Northern line, Jubilee line and overground) can also be reached on foot in approximately five minutes as well as the many delights of Borough Market and The South Bank. This beautiful property is perfect for professionals or students.
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Roof Terrace • Balcony • Wood Floors • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • 24 hour Concierge • Private Development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge - 0.38 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.61 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.64 miles
- City of London School - 0.74 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.75 miles
- Waterloo Station - 0.82 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.17 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.3 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.43 miles
- City Lit - 1.48 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.48 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.81 miles
- Hackney Community College - 2.11 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.22 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 2.3 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.