Mercers Road N19 • £299pw (£1295pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
A spacious one bedroom flat set within a period conversion in the heart of Tufnell Park. The property has a fully fitted kitchen, good storage space , loads of natural light, neutral decor and good storage space.
Found in a quiet residential area, Mercers Road is conveniently located close to the vibrant amenities of Fortress Road and extensive options of Holloway Road. The green expanses of Hampstead Heath are moments away offering idyllic surroundings. Local transport includes Tufnell Park Underground Station (Northern Line) for reliable links into the West End and the City.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- The Bridge Secondary School - 0.33 miles
- piano organ keyboard tuition - 0.35 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 0.45 miles
- Wendy Cello & Piano Lessons - 0.49 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 0.52 miles
- Chameleon Nursery Ltd - 0.6 miles
- Bluebells - 0.62 miles
- Hungerford Primary School - 0.67 miles
- Hungerford Children's Centre - 0.69 miles
- The Gower School - 0.72 miles
- Bright Start Community Nursery - 0.73 miles
- Oberon String Quartet - 0.73 miles
- Filhos de Bimba School of Capoeira London - 0.73 miles
- Andover Pre-School - 0.74 miles
- Christ the King Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.77 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.