PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Minster Walk N8 • £419 p/w (£1815pcm) • 4 Bedroom House
4 Bedroom House
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
An amazing 4 double bedroom town house located minutes away from Crouch End Broadway with its array of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars. The property features 4 double bedrooms, good sized lounge, large eat in kitchen diner, family bathroom, shower room, separate wc and private garden. The property is nice and bright throughout, spacious and features spectacular views over to Alexandra Palace. A short walk to Hornsey National Rail and Crouch End Broadway with is array of restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Arranged over three floors
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.32 miles
- Mount Carmel Roman Catholic College for Girls - 1.23 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.28 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.37 miles
- Highgate School - 1.5 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.56 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.11 miles
- William Ellis School - 2.2 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.44 miles
- Tottenham Hale Station Car Park - 2.63 miles
- Woodhouse College - 2.75 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.75 miles
- Christ's College Finchley - 2.85 miles
- Haverstock School - 3.09 miles
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 3.27 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
"I have just rented a property through Black Katz and must say im delighted by service and the professional support. There were some surprises along the way and Roberta and Paul have handled these situations with a positive and professional attitude.
The whole process from viewing to signing the contract was easy. Cristina, who handled all the paper work was a delight and very professional in handling things."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.