Moray Road N4 • £433pw (£1875pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer this recently refurbished spilt level two double bedroom two bathroom property set on the ground and first floor of a Victorian house. This property had undergone full refurbishment two years ago and is finished to a very high specification throughout. The property comprises a large open large lounge with high ceilings and bay windows, separate integrated kitchen with dining space, is very bright and airy throughout, two spacious double bedrooms with built in wardrobes, two modern bathrooms and access to a large private garden.
Moray Road is very well served by the amenities around Stroud Green and Crouch End while it is also within easy reach of the green open spaces of Finsbury Park and as well as being a short walk to Finsbury Park Underground Station (Victoria and Piccadilly lines and National Rail).
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Garden • Wood Floors • Garage • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Granite work surface • Beautiful tree lined street • Fireplace • Walk in shower • Wet room • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Holloway Road Sub Post Office - 1.09 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 1.1 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School - 1.17 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 1.48 miles
- Kentish Town Road Toilets - 1.5 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 1.58 miles
- Highgate School - 1.6 miles
- LaSWAP Sixth Form Consortium - 1.66 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.74 miles
- Langham Road Toilets - 1.78 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 1.79 miles
- Ray Stitch - 2.01 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 2.14 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.18 miles
- Camden High Street Toilets - 2.25 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.