PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Moyser Road SW16 • £323 p.w. (£1400pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Available from the 20th November
This stunning newly refurbished one double bedroom split level apartment is located in the highly desirable area of 'Furzedown' of Streatham. Situated on the top two floors of this handsome period house and stylish and contemporary throughout.Designed to a very high standard and consisting of a beautiful dual aspect bright and airy reception room, separate brand new fully fitted gloss kitchen (Dishwasher) and modern bathroom (With illuminated bath panel).
On the upper level you will discover a large tranquil double bedroom with skylights and fitted wardrobes offering good storage.Further benefits also include underfloor heating.
For transport this property is also conveniently located, moments from Tooting Bec Underground & Streatham Overground Station.
The green open spaces of Tooting Bec Common and many amenities are moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wooden floors throughout • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Messy Hands Childminder - 0.14 miles
- Graveney School - 0.16 miles
- Little Gems Daycare Ltd - 0.21 miles
- Little Linguists Nursery - 0.22 miles
- K&Q Day Nursery - 0.22 miles
- Drum Lessons in Tooting - 0.22 miles
- Eveline Day Nursery - 0.26 miles
- Furzedown Primary School - 0.29 miles
- Bright Horizons Streatham Day Nursery and Preschool - 0.39 miles
- Allan Salmon - Guitarist & Tutor - 0.44 miles
- Early Learners Ltd - 0.47 miles
- Guitar and Piano Lessons - 0.55 miles
- Tiny Tots Nursery - 0.57 miles
- Jolly Time - 0.57 miles
- Braeside - 0.62 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.