Nelson Road N8 • £290p/w (£1257pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are pleased to offer you this recently refurbished one bedroom property set on the first floor on a lovely road in Crouch End. The property was recently refurbished to a high standard and has a modern fully fitted kitchen with lots of cupboard space, tiled floors, modern bathroom with shower over bath and large double glazed windows allowing lots of light to flood in, the property also features a good size lounge and big bedroom and has a communal garden with palm trees.
Nelson Road is located within a few minutes to the Broadway with all its shops and local amenities, along with the Hornsey overground train station and a 5 minute W3 bus ride to Finsbury Park tube (Victoria Line) Zone 2.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Communal Gardens • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Hornsey School for Girls - 0.05 miles
- Mount Carmel Roman Catholic College for Girls - 1.09 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.23 miles
- Highgate School - 1.54 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.63 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.67 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.04 miles
- William Ellis School - 2.14 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.36 miles
- Tottenham Hale Station Car Park - 2.49 miles
- Camden School for Girls - 2.57 miles
- Haverstock School - 2.97 miles
- Christ's College Finchley - 3.07 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 3.14 miles
- North Bridge House Preparatory School - 3.35 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
Having moved around in London quite a bit I am wary of estate agents - I've had some terrible ones in the past. But Black katz were excellent. Honest, never pushy, helpful friendly and organised. I would recommend them to anyone and will definitely be going straight to them next time I move.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.