The Pioneer Building Newington Causeway SE1 • £440 p.w. (£1906pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Boasting slick lines, drenched in natural light, oak wooden floors throughout, spot lights, white walls, very good storage and beautiful balcony. This stunning apartment is located on the 14th floor of this amazing private modern development. This brand new development and truly stunning larger than average two double bed roomed apartment boasts stunning views of the London sky line. Stylish and contemporary and boasting approximately 660 Sq.Ft or 61 Sq.Mts of living and entertaining space. Floor to ceiling windows and gorgeous open plan kitchen reception room leading on to a stunning balcony. There are a further two enormous communal roof terraces located on the 15th and 18th floors with far reaching views of London and secure bicycle storage. This beautiful property is perfect for professionals or students. This apartment is superbly located to either Borough tube station (northern line) or Elephant and Castle tube and train station (Bakerloo line, Northern line or Over ground).
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Open plan • Private Development • Balcony • Zone 1 • Granite work surface • Floor to ceiling windows • Bicycle Storage
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.31 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.33 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.34 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.41 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.45 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.45 miles
- Gemma Milburn Vocal Coach - 0.48 miles
- Oasis Academy Johanna - 0.59 miles
- Waterloo Body Station - 0.6 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.63 miles
- The Royal College Of Speech & Language Therapists - 0.64 miles
- Elephant Drums - 0.69 miles
- DLD College London - 0.77 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.94 miles
- City of London School - 1.01 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.