The Ceramic Building - Newington Causeway SE1 • £645 p.w. (£2795pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
— Available 19th August—
Black Katz London Bridge are pleased to offer this brand new two bedroom two bathroomed apartment in one of the newest private developments in SE1.
The Ceramic building is a brand new stunning private development on Newington Causeway, with concierge and gym facilities.
Boasting slick lines, drenched in natural light, oak wooden floors throughout, spot lights, white walls, very good storage and beautiful winter garden. This stunning apartment is located on the 16th floor of this amazing private modern development.
This truly stunning larger than average two double bed roomed apartment boasts stunning views of the London sky line. Stylish and contemporary and boasting approximately 830 Sq. ft or 77 m2 of living and entertaining space. Floor to ceiling windows and spectacular open plan kitchen reception room.
This apartment is superbly located to either Borough Tube Station (Northern line) or Elephant and Castle Tube and Train station (Bakerloo line, Northern line or overground).
E.P.C. RATING: B
Council Tax Band: E
• Balcony • Wooden floors throughout • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Residents Gym • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • South Facing • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Dual aspect • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Washer Dryer • Floor to ceiling windows
Places of Interest Locally
- Chemical and Energy Engineering - 0.13 miles
- Confucius Institute for TCM, London South Bank University - 0.22 miles
- Banana Moon Day Nursery - 0.24 miles
- School Explained - 0.26 miles
- University Of ARTS London - 0.29 miles
- Friars Primary School - 0.3 miles
- Ark Globe Academy - 0.32 miles
- Bright Horizons Tabard Square Nursery and Preschool - 0.34 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.35 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.36 miles
- Southwark Constuction Apprenticeships - 0.36 miles
- St Joseph's Catholic Primary School, The Borough - 0.37 miles
- Chinese-Zone Language Training - 0.38 miles
- Victory Primary School - 0.44 miles
- The European project STARS - 0.46 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Excellent service, they showed us around properties within the price range, that were exactly what we were looking for. The second house we saw was the one that we are moving into. Great service and always quick to respond to all our queries."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.