Nimrod Road SW16 • £864 p.w (£3745pcm) • 4 Bedroom Detached House
4 Bedroom Detached House
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This truly unbelievable five bedroom house boasts everything you could desire, boasting size and beautiful quality throughout. This House has all been refurbished to the highest of standards comprising five double bedrooms, large open plan living, fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher and washer/dryer, tiled flooring in the open plan, five double bedrooms also a extremely beautiful newly laid to lawn garden, also white walls, stunning bay windows and granite work surfaces. This house is also split over three floors and has a added benefits of two bathrooms also. You are situated in the highly desirable area of Furzedown which is a very well sought after and very residential. The property is situated in the middle of all three stations of Tooting, Streatham, Streatham Common which all offer you fantastic links into the city.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Separate WC • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Walk in shower
Places of Interest Locally
- Ernest Bevin College - 1.26 miles
- Dunraven School - 1.41 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.47 miles
- Harris Academy - 1.53 miles
- Burntwood School - 1.63 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 1.78 miles
- The Norwood School - 2.14 miles
- St Martin In The Fields High School For Girls - 2.27 miles
- Lambeth Academy - 2.39 miles
- Ricards Lodge High School - 2.47 miles
- Rutlish School - 2.73 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.82 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 2.83 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Primary School - 2.84 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.93 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.