Union Street SE1 • £385 p.w. (£1668pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This recently redecorated one bedroomed Victorian conversion is superbly located on a quiet side street just off Borough High Street, situated on the first floor of this beautiful building. This charming property offers a neutral interior, fully tiled bathroom, a bright and airy open plan kitchen/reception room and stylish fittings and fixtures. For transport this property is superbly located to either Borough tube (Northern line) or London Bridge Station (Northern Line, Jubilee line and ,Overground) .
All the delights of Flat Iron Square, Borough Market and The South Bank are all a short stroll away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 1
Places of Interest Locally
- The City Of London School - 0.63 miles
- St Georges Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.71 miles
- Morley College - 0.85 miles
- Design Museum - 0.86 miles
- Guildhall - 0.86 miles
- National Theatre - 1.01 miles
- London Guildhall University - 1.01 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.06 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.28 miles
- City Lit - 1.45 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 1.59 miles
- The London Film School - 1.6 miles
- Westminster School - 1.6 miles
- Chelsea College of Art and Design - 1.83 miles
- Goodenough College - 1.85 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.