PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Knollys Road SW16 • £323 pw (£1400pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This fantastic bright and airy, recently redecorated, two double bedroomed apartment is located on the ground floor of this beautiful detached period house. Boasting stylish wooden flooring throughout and white Walls. Very well proportioned rooms, separate modern fitted kitchen , larger than average reception room, stylish bathroom, high ceilings, loads of character and very good storage.
This beautiful property is located only moments walk from Tulse Hill Train station (London Bridge 13mins, Victoria 17mins)
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 0.43 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 0.92 miles
- The Norwood School - 1 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.17 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 1.21 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.21 miles
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 1.61 miles
- The Charter School - 1.77 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.85 miles
- All Saints Church of England Junior School - 1.89 miles
- Popes Road Toilets - 1.95 miles
- Balham High Road Toilets - 2 miles
- Saint Anthony's Catholic Primary School - 2.03 miles
- Mitcham Road Toilets - 2.27 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 2.32 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.