The Trinity, Wandsworth Common Northside SW18 • £380 p.w (£1646pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This stunning private development is ideally located seconds from the green open spaces of Wandsworth Common.Ten minutes walk from Clapham Junction station and the shops, bars and restaurants on St. Johns Hill and Battersea Rise. This beautiful property has two double bedrooms and two bathrooms (one en-suite). You have a larger than average living room with stunning views across the common, separate contemporary kitchen with fully integrated appliances (Dishwasher) and plenty of storage space. Further benefits include being in Wandsworth Borough you benefit from the cheapest council tax in the country.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Off Street Parking • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • Private Development • Floor to ceiling windows • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Royal Academy of Dance - 1.11 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 1.15 miles
- Chestnut Grove School - 1.44 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.71 miles
- Ricards Lodge High School - 2.34 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.7 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.72 miles
- Ealing, Hammersmith & West London College - 2.72 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 2.77 miles
- Imperial College - 2.81 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.96 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 3.04 miles
- Ashbourne College - Old Court Place - 3.09 miles
- Westminster Cathedral Choir School - 3.11 miles
- Dunraven School - 3.11 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.