Northwick Terrace NW8 • £495pw (£2145pcm) • 2 Bedroom Flat
2 Bedroom Flat
A spacious newly refurbished split level two double bedroom apartment set on the top two floors of a beautiful period mansion block in St Johns Wood / Maida Vale. The property is neutrally decorated throughout and has a new high gloss black kitchen, fully tiled modern bathroom with shower, spacious and a lounge with fireplace. Northwick Terrace is ideally situated for access to the West End, as well as offering a substantial about of amenities on the doorstep. Local transport links include Warwick Avenue Underground Station (Bakerloo Line) and Marylebone Station (National Rail), while the motorist will find easy access to the A40 for routes into and out of central London. mix of carpets and solid wood floors. The property has direct access to a beautiful communal garden.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: D
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Tiled bathroom • Private Development • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.29 miles
- London Business School - 0.66 miles
- South Hampstead High School - 1.43 miles
- Fox Primary School - 1.54 miles
- Sion Manning Secondary School - 1.66 miles
- Haverstock School - 1.67 miles
- Holland Park School - 1.78 miles
- Euston Station - 1.81 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 1.83 miles
- University College School - 1.93 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 2.13 miles
- City Lit - 2.53 miles
- William Ellis School - 2.55 miles
- Garden House School - 2.59 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.65 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.