PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
OLD FORD ROAD E2 • £385pw (£1668pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
We are delighted to present this stunning 4 bedroom flat in Bethnal Green. The property benefits from 4 spacious double bedrooms, a large reception area, Separate kitchen with modern fitted appliances, the bathroom is tiled with bath/shower and a separate W/C. The property also benefits from wood floors and carpets in the bedroom and a private balcony.
The property is 10-15 mins walk from Bethnal Green Station (Central line). Bus stops are also on your doorstep that go all over London 24/7.
The property is in a fantastic location and within close proximity to many supermarkets, some fantastic restaurants take away in the local area. You have easy access to central London and The West End which can be easily reached within 30 minutes by tube.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Laminate Flooring • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Small Ex- local authority block • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 0.85 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 1.14 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1.21 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.22 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.3 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.36 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.45 miles
- London Aquatics Centre - 1.68 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 1.72 miles
- The Bath House - 1.78 miles
- BSix Sixth Form College - 1.94 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.94 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 2.05 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 2.2 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.37 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.