Pocock Street - Sharpley Court SE1 • £675 p.w. (£2925pcm) • 2 Bedroom Penthouse
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Decorated to the highest of standards, this stunning two bed roomed penthouse apartment offers size, quality and location. Located on the fourth floor of this beautiful development just off Blackfriars Road.Oak floors throughout, spot lights, luxury fully tiled bathroom, open plan kitchen and lounge with integrated appliances (Dish washer), granite work surfaces, floor to ceiling windows, built in wardrobes and an amazing private terrace overlooking the Shard. For transports Southwark tube station ( Jubilee line) is minutes away and also within walking distance are London Bridge ( Northern Line, Jubilee Line, Bakerloo & overground) Borough ( Northern line) and Waterloo Station (Bakerloo, Northern Line, Jubilee line and overground) The many delights of Borough Market, Mercato Metropolitano and The South Bank are also within easy walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: B
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Roof Terrace • Balcony • Washer Dryer • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Private Development • Zone 1 • Floor to ceiling windows • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.36 miles
- City of London School - 0.65 miles
- Nuffield Health City Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.75 miles
- English Martyr's Primary School - Annexe Building - 0.99 miles
- Westminster School - 1.11 miles
- City Lit - 1.17 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.21 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 1.21 miles
- Saint Giles Colleges (London Central) - 1.63 miles
- Nuffield Health Bloomsbury Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.67 miles
- Queen Mother Sports Centre - 1.71 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 1.84 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.92 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 1.96 miles
- CrossFit Shoreditch - 1.99 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.