East India Dock Road E14 • £500pw (£2166pcm) • 4 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
Ground Floor Flat Description
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black katz are pleased to offer to the market this stunning newly refurbished four double bedroom flat (lounge as fourth bedroom) set on the ground floor of small purpose built block in the heart of the City This property comprises three equal sized double bedrooms, solid oak wooden floors throughout, ultra modern contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances plus great space for dining, HDMI ready in every room, sleek bathroom and separate WC East India Dock Road is moments from the amenities of Limehouse and within easy reach of the fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Canary Wharf. Local transport links include Westferry Station (DLR) and Limehouse Station (National rail and DLR).
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Small Ex- local authority block • Granite work surface • Zone 2 • Purpose built development
Places of Interest Locally
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 1.06 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.17 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.56 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 1.62 miles
- Hamilton Road Centre - 1.63 miles
- Rokeby - 1.78 miles
- DreamMaker - 2.02 miles
- London Aquatics Centre - 2.07 miles
- Trinity Laban - 2.08 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 2.28 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 2.4 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove - 2.41 miles
- Newham Sixth Form College - 2.48 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 2.51 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.56 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
I have been coming to Black Katz every year since I moved to London. This is the 8th year and the fourth flat which they have helped me find. The agents, management and admin staff are all very friendly, professional, efficient and understanding. Unlike other agencies, they listen to what you want and won't waste your time taking you to properties which do not meet or exceed your requirements. Once my offer had been accepted, the paper work was sent to me in a clear format and the process was very transparent and easy to complete.
Thank you Black Katz, specifically Caley, Zia and Dara for helping me find my perfect flat every time! I wouldn't and haven't gone elsewhere since I found them!
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.