East India Dock Road E14 • £427pw (£1850pcm) • 4 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
4 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Black katz are pleased to offer to the market this stunning newly refurbished four double bedroom flat (lounge as fourth bedroom) set on the ground floor of small purpose built block in the heart of the City This property comprises three equal sized double bedrooms, solid oak wooden floors throughout, ultra modern contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances plus great space for dining, HDMI ready in every room, sleek bathroom and separate WC East India Dock Road is moments from the amenities of Limehouse and within easy reach of the fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants of Canary Wharf. Local transport links include Westferry Station (DLR) and Limehouse Station (National rail and DLR).
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Balcony • Tiled bathroom • Small Ex- local authority block • Granite work surface • Zone 2 • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 1.06 miles
- Bishop Challoner Catholic Federation of Schools - 1.17 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.56 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 1.62 miles
- Hamilton Road Centre - 1.63 miles
- Rokeby - 1.78 miles
- DreamMaker - 2.02 miles
- London Aquatics Centre - 2.07 miles
- Trinity Laban - 2.08 miles
- The Circle Gym and Spa - 2.28 miles
- Harris Academy Bermondsey - 2.4 miles
- Hatcham Temple Grove - 2.41 miles
- Newham Sixth Form College - 2.48 miles
- Eveline Lowe Primary School - 2.51 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.56 miles
Contact the Hackney office on:
0207 713 7337
Would not hesitate to use !
Black Karz were the only estate agent that really listened to what we needed, and helped us find our dream rental. Their communication was good, honest and all the staff are really nice, genuine people. Would not hesitate to use them for our next move in rented accommodation!
Hackney Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.