Upper Tulse Hill SW2 • £175 p.w (£758pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
Studio Apartment Studio
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
--Available 5th April-- ++NO BILLS INCLUDED++
Bright and airy with white walls, period features and open plan kitchen and dining area. This recently redecorated studio is located on the top floor of this charming Edwardian house. Approximately 215 Sq.ft and neutrally redecorated throughout with high ceilings and good storage
For transport this property is located between both Tulse Hill Station (Overground) and Brixton Station (Victoria and overground) and the many amenities of Brixton within easy walking distance.
++NO BILLS INCLUDED++
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Wood Floors • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Period Conversion • Beautiful tree lined street • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Elm Court School - 0.14 miles
- Thai yoga massage and Yoga classes with Eva in Tulse Hill (this is NOT a sexual service) - 0.18 miles
- Sally Kids Care - 0.23 miles
- Destiny Kids Nursery Brixton - 0.24 miles
- Seher Khan Wellpower - 0.32 miles
- Clapham Park Centre - 0.34 miles
- The Family School London - 0.36 miles
- Nora Yoga - 0.38 miles
- Streatham & Clapham High School (Junior Department) - 0.41 miles
- City Heights E-ACT Academy - 0.43 miles
- St Martin-in-the-Fields High School for Girls - 0.44 miles
- Cello-Piano-Music Theory-Chamber Music Tutor - 0.6 miles
- Kids Services Ltd - 0.6 miles
- Corpus Christi Primary School - 0.63 miles
- Practical Pre-School - 0.7 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.