Prideaux Road SW9 • £350 p.w. (£1517pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This two bedroomed Victorian conversion is superbly located to either Clapham North Station (Northern Line) Clapham High Street overground station and Stockwell Tube Station (Northern line and Victorian Line.Situated on the top floor of this beautiful period house and is located moments walk away from the ever popular Clapham High Street and with its many bars, restaurants and amenities.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Period Conversion • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Stockwell Park High School - 0.49 miles
- Clapham Manor Primary School - 0.55 miles
- Jessop Primary School - 1.15 miles
- Saint John the Divine Church of England Primary School - 1.26 miles
- Saint Anne's Catholic Primary School - 1.3 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.43 miles
- Charter - 1.67 miles
- Working Mums Daycare & Preschool - 1.71 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 1.79 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 1.87 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.03 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.06 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 2.07 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.11 miles
- Westminster School - 2.16 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.