Priory Road NW6 • £255pw (£1105pcm) • Studio Apartment Studio
Studio Apartment Studio
Black Katz is pleased to be marketing this large double studio in a Victorian conversion on a quiet residential street in West Hampstead. The property has wood floors throughout, high ceilings and a modern kitchen and bathroom. The studio is arranged over two rooms, one being the kitchen diner and the other the lounge/bedroom area. The kitchen diner has washing machine, fridge freezer, gas hobs and electric oven. The bathroom has bath and shower, basin and WC. The excellent transport links and amenities of West Hampstead are all close by. You have the Jubilee line, Overground and Thameslink from West Hampstead and the Jubilee and Metropolitan Lines from Finchley Road. Quick viewings are essential. This property is ideally situated between West Hampstead and Finchley taking full advantage of their excellent selection of bars, restaurants and local amenities. We now have the Farmers Market in West Hampstead on Saturdays providing a fantastic range of fresh produce and artisan foods.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Kilburn Park - 0.33 miles
- West Hampstead - 0.51 miles
- Maida Vale - 0.68 miles
- Finchley Road - 0.7 miles
- Swiss Cottage - 0.73 miles
- St. John's Wood Station - 0.77 miles
- Kilburn Station - 0.79 miles
- Warwick Avenue Station - 1.14 miles
- Hampstead - 1.31 miles
- Westbourne Park - 1.34 miles
- Belsize Park Station - 1.36 miles
- Royal Oak - 1.39 miles
- Willesden Green Station - 1.49 miles
- Chalk Farm - 1.62 miles
- Edgware Road Station - 1.66 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.