Priory Road N8 • £340 p/w (£1473pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A fantastic split level one bedroom flat set within a beautiful period house located right next to Priory park and walking distance to Crouch end Broadway. This flat benefits from a modern separate kitchen, tiled bathroom, large lounge, a spacious double bedroom with access to a private south facing roof terrace.
Located on one of Crouch ends premier roads the property offers easy access to an abundance of boutique shops, cafes, supermarket and restaurants on the Crouch End Broadway, also offering access to the lush green space of Priory Park.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Highgate Wood School - 0.45 miles
- Saint Mary's Church of England Infant School - 0.52 miles
- Saint Paul's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.89 miles
- St James C of E Primary School - 0.96 miles
- Alexandra Park School - 1.07 miles
- Fortismere School - 1.12 miles
- Highgate School - 1.39 miles
- St Thomas More School - 1.46 miles
- Woodside High School - 1.63 miles
- Park View School - 1.64 miles
- Broomfield School - 1.97 miles
- Nuffield Health Friern Barnet Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 2.04 miles
- Acland Burghley School - 2.1 miles
- Parliament Hill School - 2.18 miles
- City and Islington College - Centre for Business, Arts and Technology - 2.22 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.