PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Rita Road SW8 • £435 p.w (£1885pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
--Available 14th March--
Larger than average this recently redecorated two double bedroom top floor (2nd floor) apartment offers two double bedrooms, stylish fully tiled bathroom, bright and airy reception room and separate fitted kitchen diner (With dish washer). Bright and airy and neutrally redecorated throughout this property is situated on an attractive Victorian road with its many period houses and located within close proximity to Vauxhall Station Zones 1 & 2 (Victorian Line & Overground) and just off the highly desirable Fentiman Road. Vauxhall Park, The Thames and the many amenities of South Lambeth Road are all close by.
E.P.C. RATING: D
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Communal Gardens • Dishwasher • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Small Ex- local authority block • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Vauxhall City Farm - 0.49 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 1.14 miles
- Garden House School - 1.65 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.92 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 2.14 miles
- Harris Academy - 2.18 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 2.21 miles
- London Bridge - 2.22 miles
- The Charter School - 2.24 miles
- The City Of London School - 2.32 miles
- Royal Academy of Dance - 2.35 miles
- Alleyn's School - 2.5 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 2.93 miles
- Italia Conti of Theatre Arts - 3.01 miles
- Sylvia Young Theatre School - 3.02 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.