Rothsay Street SE1 • £740 p.w. (£3206pcm) • 4 Bedroom House
4 Bedroom House
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful four double bedroomed house is ideally located and offers over 1022 sq.ft. (95 sq.mts.) of living and entertaining space. Moments from Bermondsey Street and a stroll from London Bridge Station. Arranged over two floors this bright and airy property boasts four generous double bedrooms, large reception room, very large separate kitchen diner, modern bathroom and further separate W.C. Rarely available this mid-century house also offers a modern interior, wooden floors, neutral decor, very good storage and a charming patio garden.
For transport London Bridge station (Jubilee line, Northern line and mainline train) is moments away. Borough High Street, Shad Thames, Borough Market, The Southbank, Bermondsey Street and Flat iron square are all easily accessible on foot.
Viewings strongly recommended.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Patio garden • Communal Gardens • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Double Glazed • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Arranged over two floors • Zone 1 • South Facing • Beautiful tree lined street • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.53 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.93 miles
- David Game College - 1.16 miles
- City of London School - 1.18 miles
- DLD College London - 1.36 miles
- London Waterloo Academy - 1.38 miles
- Seven Islands Leisure Centre - 1.39 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 1.58 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 1.59 miles
- Harris Academy Peckham - 1.71 miles
- City Lit - 1.95 miles
- Central Foundation Boysâ€™ School - 1.95 miles
- Bloomsbury International English Language School - 2.14 miles
- St Thomas the Apostle School and Sixth Form College - 2.17 miles
- Urdang Academy - 2.3 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"Great experience, very friendly agents ensured a smooth and hassle-free transaction. Everything from explaining fees to signing the contract was brilliant. Will highly recommend the agency to all friends looking for a place in London!"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.