Roxwell Road W12 • £580pw (£2513pcm) • 4 Bedroom House
This superb double fronted house boasts four larger than average double bedrooms, dual aspect reception room, large kitchen diner/dining room, two master bathrooms, patio/garden and even a roof terrace. Arranged over three floors, the decor is neutral throughout. There are original period features such as strip wood floors and high ceilings which add to the character of this property. Roxwell Road is a quiet residential tree lined street. You are a short walk from Shepherds Bush Market and Goldhawk Road tube stations (Hammersmith&City and Circle Lines). Shepherds Bush tube (Central Line), bus station and overground is also within walking distance. There are excellent bus links along the Uxbridge Road and the A40 for motorist is within easy access.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Roof Terrace • Two Bathrooms • Period House • Zone 2
Places of Interest Locally
- Arts Educational Schools London - 0.79 miles
- Latymer Upper School - 0.84 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 1.15 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 1.44 miles
- Acton High School - 1.72 miles
- Fox Primary School - 1.88 miles
- Ashbourne College London - 2.19 miles
- The Ellen Wilkinson School for Girls - 2.2 miles
- Lansdowne College - 2.24 miles
- Paddington Academy - 2.48 miles
- Capital City Academy - 2.48 miles
- The London Oratory School - 2.55 miles
- Royal College of Art - 2.64 miles
- Lady Margaret School - 2.74 miles
- Kensington and Chelsea College - 2.82 miles
Contact the Hammersmith office on:
020 7328 5000
"Black Katz have been my rental agents for nearly a decade. Their service is and always has been excellent. In 10 years my property has never sat empty. They do a great job finding fantastic tenants. They are very thorough, checking all potential tenants properly. A couple of times they have advised me to decline a potential tenant because they did not meet the requirements. Black Katz give me complete peace of mind. I live overseas and they have been very helpful organizing inspections etc. and giving excellent advice whenever I’ve needed it. Everyone there has always been extremely helpful, professional, knowledgable and friendly. I highly recommend Black Katz and definitely give them 10 out of 10. They’re the best!!!"
~ R. Mueller.
All bookings are subject to confirmation
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.