PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Hendon Waterside NW9 • £425pw (£1842pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
**Available February** This is an exquisitely finished, two bedroom, two bathroom property situated in a highly desirable new-build. Hendon Waterside is a new residence, which sits beside and offers extensive views of Welsh Harp Reservoir. This two bedroom property has views of Welsh Harp from all rooms, and also the balcony. Both bedrooms boast large built-in storage and there are two bathrooms, one of which is en-suite. The large, open-plan living space is stunning, the kitchen is fully integrated and the lounge leads through to a spacious, private balcony. The property is in a beautiful location, with Welsh Harp Reservoir offering a stunning setting for an afternoon stroll or early morning jog. There are various eateries on your doorstep and brilliant transport links, both into and from the City.
E.P.C. RATING: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order
Places of Interest Locally
- Unity Girls High School - 0.17 miles
- Ayesha Community Education - 0.17 miles
- West Hendon Pre-School - 0.28 miles
- Alrowad School - 0.3 miles
- Torah-Vodaas - 0.44 miles
- The Hyde Childrens Centre - 0.45 miles
- Nuffield Health Hendon Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 0.77 miles
- Kidz First - 0.78 miles
- St Joseph's R C Primary School - 0.83 miles
- Fairplay Barnet - 0.84 miles
- Aqua Swim Swimming School - 0.87 miles
- Time4Torah - 0.88 miles
- Fryent Primary School - 0.88 miles
- Church Lane Pupil Referral Unit - 0.9 miles
- North London Grammar School - 0.9 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.