Scott Ellis Gardens NW8 • £275pw (£1191pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
A cosy one double bedroom property set on the ground floor of a beautiful red brick mansion block in the heart of St Johns Wood. The property benefits from wooden floors, neutral decor and a separate lounge. Scott Ellis Gardens is a striking location close to the shops, restaurants and bars of Maida Vale and Abbey Road, as well as the green expanses of Regent's Park offering sport and recreation just to the east.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated
Places of Interest Locally
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 2.26 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 1.13 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.13 miles
- Urban Golf | Soho - 2.05 miles
- City of Westminster College, Paddington Green Campus - 0.5 miles
Contact the Camden office on:
020 7284 3111
Really quick response !
They were really efficients and helpfull with us. The workers are really nice, proactive and they give you really quick response about everything.
Camden Office All Agents 5 Stars.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.