Sinclair Road W14 • £240pw (£1040pcm) • 1 Bedroom Flat
1 Bedroom Flat
Black Katz are proud of offer this one double bedroom apartment in a lovely Victorian conversion close to all the amenities of Shepherds Bush, Westfield and Holland Park. Situated on the second floor, the property boasts high ceilings, neutral decor, a good sized living area, fully fitted kitchen, fully tilled bathroom and flooded with natural light bedroom. Brilliant transport links to travel in and out of London, 24 hour buses, 5-10 mins walk to Shepherds Bush (Central Line) and Kensington Olympia (District Line) tube. Notting Hill/Portobello and High Street Kensington is also within walking distance.
E.P.C. RATING: E
• Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Period House • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- The London School Of English - 0.38 miles
- St Paul's Girls' School - 0.39 miles
- Shepherd's Bush - 0.41 miles
- Goldhawk Road Station - 0.58 miles
- Sacred Heart High School - 0.61 miles
- Holland Park - 0.62 miles
- Hammersmith - 0.65 miles
- Barons Court Station - 0.66 miles
- Maggie & Rose Kensington Family Club & Nursery - 0.66 miles
- Shepherd's Bush Market - 0.68 miles
- Hammersmith Station - 0.68 miles
- West Kensington - 0.71 miles
- Wood Lane - 0.84 miles
- High Street Kensington - 0.9 miles
- Latimer Road Station - 0.96 miles
Contact the Hammersmith office on:
020 7328 5000
Very Helpful !
Great service and people! Very helpful, friendly and flexible from the first viewing until the key collection I definitely recommend !!!
Hammersmith Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.