PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Snowfields SE1 • £335 p.w. (£1452pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
A very well presented bright and airy one bedroom apartment in this fantastic location just a 'stones throw' from London Bridge station and Bermondsey street. Situated above this attractive row of boutique shops and cafes the property comprises of one bright and airy south facing open plan kitchen reception room with wood flooring, tranquil double bedroom and modern bathroom. An exceptional location with an easy commute to the city and Canary Wharf.
Further local attractions on your doorstep include the bars and boutiques of London Bridge, Borough and Bermondsey Street, Shad Thames, Borough market, Vinegar Yard and the delights of the South Bank are all moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: B
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 5 weeks deposit • Period Conversion • South Facing • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge Station - 0.16 miles
- City of London School - 0.87 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 0.93 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 0.96 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 0.98 miles
- Walworth Academy - 1.07 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.15 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.17 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.66 miles
- City Lit - 1.74 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.75 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 1.79 miles
- Hackney Community College - 1.98 miles
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 2.16 miles
- Victoria Station - 2.57 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.