Southwark Bridge Road SE1 • £365 p.w. (£1582pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Bright and airy, this architecturally designed, two bed roomed conversion is arranged over two floors of this beautiful period building . Boasting its on front door,this stylish wooden floors throughout and luxury carpeted bed rooms, this apartment offers a larger than average open plan reception room with stylish kitchen benefiting from dish washer and washer dryer.On the lower floor two generous sized bedrooms and luxury bathroom and further separate W.C.Contemporary features throughout and very good storage. This fantastic property is located minutes from either Borough Station (Northern Line) or Southwark Station (Jubilee line).The many delights of Borough Market and the South Bank are moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Period Conversion • Zone 1 • Managed by Black Katz for your peace of mind
Places of Interest Locally
- Morley College - 0.56 miles
- The City Of London School - 0.73 miles
- King's College London - 1.04 miles
- Royal College of Surgeons - 1.24 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.27 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.38 miles
- Bishopsgate Institute - 1.46 miles
- Chelsea College of Arts - 1.48 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.48 miles
- City University London - 1.85 miles
- Institute of Education - 1.98 miles
- Birkbeck, University of London - 1.99 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts - 2.01 miles
- The Place - 2.24 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 2.26 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.