PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
SPRINGFIELD HOUSE LOFTS-TYSSEN STREET E8 • £565pw (£2448pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are pleased to offer this stunning modern live/work two bedroom apartment with loft style features in a modern private development. The property has a large living area with exposed brick works, two modern bathroom one of which is en-sute, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. The apartment is situated in a modern private development with a lift. Tyssen Street offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UK’s leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Double Height Ceilings • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Zone 2 • Exposed Brick Work • Warehouse conversion • 2 weeks deposit only
Places of Interest Locally
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 0.33 miles
- The Bath House - 0.36 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.69 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.77 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.96 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.99 miles
- The City Academy, Hackney - 1 miles
- BSix Sixth Form College - 1.05 miles
- Nuffield Health Islington Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.42 miles
- Nuffield Health Shoreditch Fitness & Wellbeing Gym - 1.52 miles
- Urdang Academy - 2.06 miles
- City of London School for Girls - 2.13 miles
- Mulberry School for Girls - 2.31 miles
- Central Foundation Girls' School - 2.35 miles
- Chartered Institute Of Housing - 2.37 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.