SPRINGFIELD HOUSE LOFTS-TYSSEN STREET E8 • £433pw (£1875pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
A stunning modern live/work one bedroom apartment with loft style features in a modern private development with 24 hour concierge. The property has a large open plan kitchen/living area, modern bathroom, exposed brick works, lofty ceilings and floor to ceiling windows affording the flat great natural light and a fantastic sense of space. The apartment is situated on the second floor of a modern private development. Tyssen Street offers the fantastic transport links and amenities of Dalston, Hoxton, Haggerston and Shoreditch.
**This property is rented directly from the landlord, Grainger, one of the UKs leading professional landlords, with over 100 years of experience. Grainger is committed to providing excellent customer service and offer low and transparent fees with long term, flexible tenancies. Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including the London Rental Standard.**
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: C
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 2 • 5 weeks deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Double Height Ceilings • Private Development • Warehouse conversion • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Exposed Brick Work
Places of Interest Locally
- Minik Kardes Children's Centre - 0.26 miles
- De Beauvoir Primary School - 0.33 miles
- The Bath House - 0.36 miles
- The Petchey Academy - 0.37 miles
- St Matthias School, Stoke Newington - 0.53 miles
- St Paul's Steiner School - 0.66 miles
- Light Yoga Space - 0.67 miles
- SAE Institute London - 0.69 miles
- The Bridge Academy - 0.77 miles
- Rosemary Works School - 0.81 miles
- Saint Scholastica's Roman Catholic Primary School - 0.93 miles
- Knit with attitude - 0.95 miles
- Rotherfield Primary School - 0.97 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 0.99 miles
- Shoreditch Park Primary School - 0.99 miles
Contact the Islington office on:
020 7713 7337
Really Helpful !
Really helpful when I needed to move flat at short notice. Professional, friendly and got me the flat I wanted! Thank you. Would recommend.
Isington Office All Agents 5 Stars
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.