PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Streatham Common North SW16 • £335 p.w. (£1451pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful bright and airy ground floor Victorian conversion apartment is situated opposite the green open spaces of the delightful Streatham Common. Recently redecorated throughout and benefits from a charming private patio garden. Contemporary and stylish, with well proportioned rooms, wooden floors, luxury bathroom and modern open plan kitchen reception room. Streatham Station and all the shops, bars and restaurants are all moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Double Glazed • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Open plan • Beautiful tree lined street • Victorian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 0.93 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.02 miles
- Downsview Primary School - 1.07 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 1.22 miles
- Elm Wood Primary School - 1.46 miles
- Franciscan Primary School - 1.61 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 1.67 miles
- All Saints Church of England Junior School - 1.73 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 1.75 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.77 miles
- Hot Yoga South - 1.88 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.01 miles
- Hornsby House School - 2.06 miles
- Saint Chad's Catholic Primary School - 2.63 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.65 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.