PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Streatham Common North SW16 • £253 p.w (£1099pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Black Katz are proud to offer this larger than average one bedroom Victorian conversion. The property has been all recently redecorated to the highest standards with a beautiful open living room, containing all the modern built in appliances, dishwasher, washing machine, fitted fridge freezer. large double bedroom with wardrobes and chest of draws. Property has neutral decor and wooden floors throughout.
Situated just off the popular Streatham High Street right next to the wonderful green open spaces of Streatham Common. Superb transport links with ample buses and night buses and two easily accessible Train Station with Streatham Common and Streatham on your doorstep giving links to London Bridge and Victoria in less than twenty minutes.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Recently Decorated • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Open plan • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Dunraven School - 0.72 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.18 miles
- Virgo Fidelis Convent - 1.41 miles
- St Martin In The Fields High School For Girls - 1.57 miles
- Chestnut Grove School - 1.88 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 1.9 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.92 miles
- Ernest Bevin College - 2.01 miles
- Dulwich College - 2.06 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 2.19 miles
- Harris City Academy Crystal Palace - 2.39 miles
- Lambeth Academy - 2.41 miles
- Burntwood School - 2.46 miles
- Harris Academy South Norwood - 2.75 miles
- The Brit School - 2.79 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.