Summerley Street SW18 • £585 p.w (£2535pcm) • 4 Bedroom Apartment
4 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful Victorian conversion is ideally located minutes from Earlsfield station. The property ticks all the boxes with size, quality and location. Arranged over three floors and comprises of four double bedrooms, two modern bathrooms, spacious bright and airy living room and separate kitchen diner.This beautiful property is perfect for professionals or students. Located moments form from Earlsfield station which offers you direct links into either Clapham Junction (5 mins), Vauxhall (10 mins) or Waterloo (15 mins). Local amenities, Sainsbury and Tesco are close by as well as the wide array of bars, pubs and restaurants that Earlsfield has to offer.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Two Bathrooms • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Magdalen Road Toilets - 0.13 miles
- Burntwood School - 0.42 miles
- Ricards Lodge High School - 1.06 miles
- Balham High Road Toilets - 1.31 miles
- Honeywell Infant & Junior Schools - 1.48 miles
- Bumble Bee's Day Nursery - 1.55 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 1.55 miles
- Mitcham Road Toilets - 1.57 miles
- Thomas's London Day School - 1.62 miles
- Putney Heath Toilets - 1.65 miles
- Wimbledon College - 2.06 miles
- King's College School - 2.07 miles
- Peterborough Primary School - 2.14 miles
- George Shearing Community Centre - 2.14 miles
- Wimbledon Chase Primary School - 2.17 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.