PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Khyber Road SW11 • £720 p.w (£3120pcm) • 4 Bedroom House
4 Bedroom House
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful period house is situated in right in the heart of Clapham Junction. The property has loads of character and beaming with natural light and comprises of four double bedrooms, high ceilings, two bathrooms,double reception room with your own charming private patio garden. You are situated only moments walk away from Clapham Junction train station. With this area you also have the bonus of the cheapest council tax in the UK.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • South Facing • Zone 2 • Beautiful tree lined street • Arranged over three floors
Places of Interest Locally
- Royal Academy of Dance - 0.38 miles
- Lady Margaret School - 1.26 miles
- The London Oratory School - 1.33 miles
- Chestnut Grove Academy - 1.84 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 1.85 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 1.94 miles
- London Academy Of Music & Dramatic Art - 2.41 miles
- Ashbourne College - 2.44 miles
- Linden Lodge School - 2.51 miles
- Saint Paul's Girls School - 2.72 miles
- Holland Park School - 2.75 miles
- Fox Primary School - 2.85 miles
- The Cardinal Vaughan Memorial School - 2.96 miles
- Lansdowne College - 3 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 3.05 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.