Pretoria Road SW16 • £472 p.w. (£2045pcm) • 3 Bedroom Apartment
3 Bedroom Apartment
This beautiful Edwardian conversion is perfectly located on this tranquil desirable tree lined street. The property comprises of a large open plan/living area with tiled flooring, beautiful tiled kitchen area with oak bench top, modern contemporary bathroom and generous three sized bedroom, two bathrooms and private garden.Situated moments walk from the green open spaces of Streatham Common and within walking distance of Streatham ( Overground ) Station which offers direct links into town.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Garden • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Excellent decorative order • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Edwardian conversion • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Franciscan Primary School - 0.68 miles
- Mitcham Road Toilets - 0.74 miles
- Balham High Road Toilets - 1.08 miles
- Norbury Avenue Toilets - 1.21 miles
- Holborn Way Toilets - 1.4 miles
- Norbury Manor Business & Enterprise College for Girls - 1.54 miles
- Hornsby House School - 1.56 miles
- Cherubins Day Nursery - 1.75 miles
- Burntwood School - 1.8 miles
- Bumble Bee's Day Nursery - 1.82 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.99 miles
- Holy Trinity C Of E Primary School - 2.02 miles
- Magdalen Road Toilets - 2.23 miles
- Thomas's London Day School - 2.28 miles
- Belleville Primary School - 2.46 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.