Swinton Street WC1X • £850pw (£3683pcm) • 4 Bedroom Flat
Fantastic spacious bright four bedroom maisonette split over three floors minutes to Kings Cross and Russell Square. Refurbished 12 months ago the property has a large modern fully fitted kitchen, wood floors, high ceilings, floor to ceiling windows, fireplace, contemporary fully tiled bathroom, four double bedrooms - one with an en-suite and ample storage space. Swinton Street is an exciting street, lined with stunning period terrace house leading to the bustling King's Cross and offers close proximity to the City with easy links through to the West end and beyond.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wood floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • 6 Weeks Deposit • Period Conversion
Places of Interest Locally
- EC London English School and EC London 30+ (Adult English Centre) - 0.61 miles
- City Lit - 0.98 miles
- Ray Stitch - 1 miles
- The Grove Nursery & Preschool - 1.31 miles
- Cookery School at Little Portland Street - 1.34 miles
- City of London School - 1.45 miles
- St Marylebone C of E School - 1.54 miles
- Central London Shodokan Aikido - 1.61 miles
- Hackney College - 1.67 miles
- European School Of Economics - 1.69 miles
- SAE Institute London - 1.84 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 1.87 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 2.17 miles
- Westminster School - 2.18 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 2.26 miles
Contact the West End office on:
0207 267 1115
"I can't say enough good things about Black Katz and the service and assistance we received. Gary and Michal from the West Hampstead office were really truly fantastic and helpful, going way above and beyond to help make the process of finding a place to live and getting all signed up as painless as possible.
Gary was right on the ball, really listened about what we needed and wanted, showed us lots of properties and was most of all honest, helpful, and a really great ally. He spent lots of time on getting us sorted and happy, and I can't recommend him enough.
After dealing with loads of other Real Estate agents in London (from the hopeless to the outright deceitful), I was really suspicious, but couldn't have ended up more pleased. Thanks very much to everyone from West Hampstead office. You really helped us out and we appreciate it."
Matt and Will
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.