PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tachbrook Street SW1V • £400 p.w. (£1733pcm) • 1 Bedroom Apartment
1 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
** FULL TOUR AVAILABLE ON BLACKKATZ.COM **
This beautiful first floor one bedroomed apartment comprises of a bright and airy open plan kitchen reception room with super high ceilings, good sized double bedroom ,modern bathroom.This property also has the benefit from falling into the second cheapest Council Tax borough in the UK. Located near the many amenities, cafes and restaurants Victoria and Pimlico have to offer. For transport Pimlico Tube Station ( Victoria Line ) is minutes away.
E.P.C. RATING: C
Council Tax Band: E
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Beautiful tree lined street • Carpets throughout • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Zone 1 • 1 Calendar months deposit • Tiled bathroom • Open plan • Period Conversion • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Fireplace
Places of Interest Locally
- The Grey Coat Hospital - 0.38 miles
- Victoria Station - 0.44 miles
- Gatwick Express - 0.5 miles
- Victoria Coach Station - 0.52 miles
- Lambeth School of Art - 0.8 miles
- Royal Artillery Memorial - 1.05 miles
- Charing Cross Station - 1.3 miles
- Waterloo Station - 1.34 miles
- Notre Dame Roman Catholic Girls' School - 1.36 miles
- St George's Cathedral Catholic Primary School - 1.39 miles
- Southwark Borough Council Municipal Offices (Walworth Road) - 1.71 miles
- St Clement Danes C Of E Primary School - 1.73 miles
- Blundells Day Nursery - South West London Nursery Co Ltd - 1.81 miles
- Jane Packer Flowers - 2.02 miles
- Cleveland Street Car Park - 2.03 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.