PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
The Causeway N2 • £415 p/w (£1750pcm) • 3 Bedroom Maisonette
3 Bedroom Maisonette
++ VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE ++
Lovely three bedroom house set in a purpose built neighbourhood and located seconds from East Finchley Tube Station. The property is set over three floors, is carpeted throughout and fully furnished to a high standard. Features include three double bedrooms, spacious lounge, separate fully fitted kitchen, two bathrooms and a allocated off-street parking space.
The Causeway is located off East End Road and is close to an excellent selection of shops, bars and restaurants in East Finchley. Transport links include East Finchley Underground Station (Northern Line).
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Combination of wooden floors and carpets • Washing Machine • Fitted Kitchen • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Arranged over two floors • Two Bathrooms • En suite bathroom • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street • Purpose built development • 5 weeks deposit
Places of Interest Locally
- Fortismere School - 0.76 miles
- Christ's College Finchley - 0.91 miles
- Highgate School - 1.33 miles
- The King Alfred School - 1.49 miles
- Saint Aloysius College - 1.71 miles
- Saint Michael's Catholic Grammar School - 1.97 miles
- La Sainte Union Catholic School - 2.05 miles
- Mount Carmel Roman Catholic College for Girls - 2.09 miles
- William Ellis School - 2.11 miles
- Hornsey School for Girls - 2.21 miles
- Hendon School - 2.22 miles
- The Royal School Hampstead - 2.33 miles
- Gospel Oak Primary School - 2.34 miles
- University College School - 2.45 miles
- Hampstead School - 2.83 miles
Contact the Crouch End office on:
020 7 713 7337
I have been using Black Katz to let my properties in Crouch End for more than 10 years. Recently 2 of my flats became available and as usual Black Katz have done a great job finding me great tenants. Alex actually found me both tenants in very quick succesion and l'm very happy with both of them..but what is particularly good is how focussed Paul always is on keeping voids at my properties to a minimum. Between them Paul and Alex ensured l lost only a few days rent which is so important for a landlord..especially when the market is flooded with properties as it is at the moment after Brexit.Cristina is such an efficient administrator and always so pleasant to deal with it makes dealing with Black Katz a breath of fresh air. Highly recommended.
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.