PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Third Avenue W10 • £635 (£2750pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
Black Katz are proud to present this stunning 2 bed apartment located in the brand new Third and Caird Development. The apartment benefits from two bathrooms and an open plan kitchen living room which offers views of the local park. These views can also be enjoyed from the apartments private spacious balcony.
Experience a cosmopolitan lifestyle, with the buzz of Portobello Road, Notting Hill, Little Venice and central London just minutes away.
Riverside walks, parks and outstanding schools make it a great choice for families, while young professionals and creatives are drawn by a strong arts and cultural scene, and some of London's best bars and restaurants.
TENANCY PERIOD: 12 months
• Balcony • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Dishwasher • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Separate WC • Walk in shower • Open plan • Arranged over two floors • Private Development • Excellent decorative order • Spacious Living Room
Places of Interest Locally
- St Marylebone CE Bridge School - 0.03 miles
- Elgin Pre-School - 0.43 miles
- Double Bass and Music Theory Tutor - 0.6 miles
- All Saints Catholic College - 0.61 miles
- Paddington Academy - 0.63 miles
- Guitar Lessons London : London Guitar Academy - 0.63 miles
- St Charles Catholic Sixth Form College - 0.67 miles
- Kumon Maths & English - 0.7 miles
- Stay & Play - 0.7 miles
- The National Autistic Society Centre, Greater London (Ladbroke Grove) - 0.72 miles
- Islamia Girls School - 0.76 miles
- Al-Sadiq & Al-Zahra Schools - 0.77 miles
- Dalgarno Pre-School - 0.79 miles
- Maria Montessori School - Notting Hill - 0.83 miles
- Notting Hill Guitar School - 0.83 miles
Contact the West Hampstead office on:
020 7328 5000
"Having worked as an estate agent myself I was astounded by how professional and helpful Black Katz were. After my first conversation with Aidan he took time to get to know me and about our search. He then showed us properties that matched our requirements but which were quite different in location as we were not sure where we wanted to be. Him and Michal helped negotiate on the property we fell in love with as it was a bit over our budget with Aidan even coming out to introduce us to the landlord after the deal was done.
Gemma then took over all the paperwork and was friendly and helpful throughout the process replying quickly to all my emails. The entire process has gone swimmingly and we are delighted with our new flat."
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.