PROPERTY NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tierney Road SW2 • £345 p.w (£1495pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
This beautiful first floor period property is located on a very quiet and residential street. The property has all been recently refurbished and comprises of a stunning open plan living area, two equal size double bedrooms, communal gardens and modern fully tiled contemporary bathroom and wooden floors throughout. Situated a moments walk from Streatham Hill Station ( Overground Train ) which gives you direct links into London Bridge, Victoria and Kensington Olympia.
E.P.C. RATING: C
• Communal Gardens • Wood Floors • Washing Machine • Luxury Appliances • Fitted Kitchen • Close to local amenities • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Recently Decorated • Good decorative order • Spacious Living Room • Tiled bathroom • Period Conversion • Zone 2 • Zone 3 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- Dunraven School - 0.87 miles
- Lambeth Academy - 1.02 miles
- Chestnut Grove School - 1.17 miles
- Oak Lodge School - 1.32 miles
- Ernest Bevin College - 1.79 miles
- Dulwich College - 1.88 miles
- The Charter School - 1.88 miles
- The Norwood School - 1.94 miles
- Dulwich Prep London - 1.98 miles
- Kingsdale Foundation School - 2.05 miles
- Alleyns Junior School - 2.19 miles
- Camberwell College of Arts - 2.67 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 3.02 miles
- Harris Academy - 3.03 miles
- Sydenham School - 3.04 miles
Contact the Clapham office on:
0207 403 5010
"I'm a landlady living abroad and Black Katz are letting agents for my 2 flats. Kim Welcome and her colleague Alex (but especially Kim) have been outstandingly helpful, not only in finding good tenants but also by sorting out last-minute problems such as unexpected cleaning, and organising redecoration & repairs during a tenant change-over while I was in hospital for a hip replacement.
Kim seems to have endless patience and good humour in our frequent email exchanges and during our occasional phone conversations. I can be a bit batty and sometimes uncontactable at crucial moments; nothing seems to phase Kim. She is always good-humoured and gives me sensible advice/information. I realise this review may seem 'over the top', but Kim Welcome deserves it and I couldn't manage without her!"
Alex (Sandra) Mac Cormick
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.