Tiverton Street SE1 • £360 p.w. (£1560pcm) • 2 Bedroom Apartment
2 Bedroom Apartment
++VIDEO VIEWING AVAILABLE++
Stylishly redecorated throughout this fantastically located spacious two double bedroomed apartment is located on the borders Borough and Elephant and Castle.Boasting larger than average rooms, stylish separate kitchen, bright and airy reception room, modern bathroom, separate W.C. white walls, wooden floors and contemporary fittings throughout. This two bed roomed property is located in this very well kept purpose built block on the top floor and just off the ever popular Borough High Street. For transport Borough Station (Northern line) and Elephant and Castle Tube and Train station (Bakerloo Line, Northern Line and Overground) are moments away.
E.P.C. RATING: D
• Wood Floors • Separate kitchen • Close to local amenities • Close to Tube • Fantastic Transport Links • Gas Central Heating • Double Glazed • Spacious Living Room • Separate WC • Residents Parking • Small Ex- local authority block • Balcony • Zone 1 • Beautiful tree lined street
Places of Interest Locally
- London Bridge Underground Station - 0.25 miles
- The City Of London School - 0.73 miles
- Notre Dame School - 0.78 miles
- Liverpool Street Station - 1.18 miles
- Hult International Business School - Undergraduate Campus - 1.3 miles
- Cass Business School - 1.35 miles
- London School of Business and Finance - 1.37 miles
- Italia Conti of Theatre Arts - 1.4 miles
- City Lit - 1.54 miles
- Pineapple Dance Studios - 1.68 miles
- Pimlico Academy - 2.26 miles
- The Royal Institution of Great Britain - 2.29 miles
- The Place - 2.38 miles
- London Contemporary Dance School - 2.38 miles
- Euston Station - 2.64 miles
Contact the London Bridge office on:
020 7403 5010
"I highly recommend Michael Maslisz who is working Black Katz, London Bridge Branch.
Michael is a smart, friendly and very honest guy.
After viewing some apartments with him in Southwark area I decided to offer for one of the apartments. The overall process (from offering to signature) was fast and very professional.
To put it in a nutshell, I'm very satisfied with the service provided and with the apartment.
Thank you very much, Michael"
Black Katz makes every reasonable effort to ensure that all the information on this website is accurate. However, no guarantees for the accuracy of information are made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, in respect of the information supplied. The information contained on this website does not form part of an offer or contract. Before making an offer to rent a property seek independent or professional advice.